PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus now recruiting Direct Entry F/O's
Old 11th Aug 2011, 06:22
CY333

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aer Lingus Recruitment

Direct Entry First Officer
Dublin, Cork, Belfast, London-Gatwick

I refer to your application form for the position of First Officer with Aer Lingus. The closing date for receipt of applications was 12.00 on Monday 20th June 2011.

We were delighted with the level of interest shown in this position and as a consequence competition for places was particularly keen.

Due to the high volume of applications received it has taken us some time to respond to you with an outcome following the selection process.

Having carefully considered your application, unfortunately, I am now advising you that you have not been successful on this occasion.

This selection decision is independent of future requirements and we would welcome subsequent applications from you, should you meet the criteria at that time.
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Aer Lingus First Officer positions and the time you have taken to complete your application.
If we are recruiting for First Officers again, it will be advertised on our website.

We encourage you to view our website at: Aer Lingus- cheap flights, gift vouchers, hotels, car hire, & travel insurance, where all current vacancies are displayed.

We would respectfully request that you do not respond to this letter.

Yours sincerely

Aer Lingus Recruitment

I really liked the part: you have not been successful......

Actually the way I see it is either one of the two following:

1.To many applicants with A320, hours, experience....

2.Age...