PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2011, 20:25
chromeo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers PA44 ^

Catfoodtastesbad: Maybe I wrote it badly, I have not seen the age limit on Aer Lingus and assumed it said something like "26" based on some of the other posts, I still don't know what it is, but it matters not anyway. I was not referring to BA, but yes of course they will not employ someone that cannot work for an amount of time, but that could obviously come under the "valid reason" I mentioned. This part is not unique to aviation at all.

Fees at FTE are here, it says £6k payable to FTE plus £200 selection fee (which goes against what FTE have advertised for years about free selection)
BA Future Pilot Programme

I would highly recommend anyone applying goes for FTE, not only because it is the best school, but everything is on campus so no cooking dinner or travelling to the school etc when all you want to do is study, eat, drink. Plus lets face it, 330days of sunshine and never getting colder than 15C is a damned site nicer than Oxford and there are plenty of places to head out to relax such as the beech and many of the towns surrounding Jerez.

Last edited by chromeo; 11th Aug 2011 at 17:00.