PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For Sale, Airworthy EE Lightnings x3.. Buccaneers x3.. Hunters x4
Old 10th Aug 2011, 06:43
hval

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pr00ne,

My post must have been clear as you have answered it perfectly.

Why, in the United Kingdom do criminals have more rights than those who don't commit crimes? Why does crime pay in the United Kingdom? Why is there positive discrimination? I feel that the left have totally and utterly lost the plot. Everything points to the fact that the general, law abiding populous have less rights than those that commit crimes. Looking after the rights of criminals has gone too far; way too far.

Take the rioting. Why aren't the police able to stop them? Because the left have tied the arms of the police behind their backs. Have you ever tried to stop a riot? You can't do it without using physical force of some sort. Yet the police are told of for kettling even!

What I am about to write is a generalisation.

I am one of a dwindling number of working middle class. We, are the ones who pay the most to society. We pay more than the rich on tax , we pay to keep the unemployed and the immigrants in comfort. I don't mind paying benefits to the unemployed, but when long term unepmployed are able to afford holidays when I can't, when the unemployed can afford to go out and I can't, there is something seriously wrong. We pay to keep the unacceptably huge public sector in a job where they get to retire on nice pensions at a younger age than I, whilst having worked less hours than I and for having done very little. Don't tell me that the Public Secttor get paid less; they don't. That has been a fallacy for a number of years. We are paying for the mistakes of a completely corrupt labour govermnement that was previously in power, that along with a amoral banking sector have bankrupted this nation. Mind you, the Conservatives do not seem to be any better. Why are amoral politicians allowed to run ths country and we can't get rid of them? Why do we have such a large legal sector, where criminals nearly always come out on top? Why does my money go to pay for criminals to have holidays, or days out at Alton Towers?

Pr00ne, just as you believe that the House of Windsor are above the law, I would sat that most politicains, irrespective of country, are also above the law. You look at the US political system. It appears to me that the person with the most money wins, not the person who is going to do the best for the nation.

As for bankers... Don't get me started. May we shoot them all? I could go on, and feel we could have an interesting discussion for many, many hours. Did you know that the gap between the rich and the poor is now worse than during the Victorian era. At least the Victorian wealthy generally gave to society (libraries, parks, swimming pools, big buildings, villages, towns etc). It is very rare for any of todays extremely wealthy to do similar (there are exceptions; e.g. Bill gates, Hunter etc).

Last edited by hval; 10th Aug 2011 at 10:14. Reason: Spelling, and an incorrectly typed sentence