PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help to apply on Emirates Engineer
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2011, 19:01
SPANISH B1-B2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help to apply on Emirates Engineer

Dear Gents,

I´m Isidro, I´m from Spain. I´m very interested in to apply for a job vacancies through the Emirates Careers (Engineering). Is a dream for me to join Emirates. Currently I´m working with permanent position in one EASA 145 company here in Spain. I´m Unrestricted Licensed Aircraft Engineer EASA B1.1 & B2. I have A320 Family Type rating in my license and also B737 CL & NG Theorical type training, at the momen I´m cat (A) for Boeing 737. I have experience in both fleets. Current experience in both philosophies.

I have tried to looking some info about Licensed Aircraft Engineer through the internet and iterview process was very dificult for me. I read in one forum that there are vacancies for Aircraft Technicians and Licensed Aircraft Engineers but for Aircraft Technicias Emirates offers Grade 6 or Grade 7 and for Licensed Engineers must have at least 5 years experience as a certifying engineer on any of the following Emirates fleet type such as Airbus A330, A340, A380 or Boeing B777. At the moment I´m have not those qualifications.

I have some questions that I wonder, Could you help me with it or give me some advice.

Do you know if there is a Grade between grade 7 and Licensed Engineer with types. Under your point of view, which of the offers would have to apply in my case. Aircraft Technician or Licensed Engineer?

For me doesn´t matter start from the begining. Do you know if Emirates Engineering provides the Type Training curses for their employees??

Please if somebody is currently working for Emirates like a Engineer or Technician please help me!!

Kind regards,