PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loss of Sent Items in Outlook Express
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2011, 10:30
NRU74

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
If I go to Start/Search/type .dbx I get 18 .dbx folders, one of which is Sent Items C\Documents and Settings\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\ followed by a string of Letters and Numbers. The Folder is 8.41MB
If I Right Click and select 'Read' the caption says 'Adobe Reader can't open Sent Items.dbx either because it's not supported or damaged etc
So, I can't open it, nor move it and open it either eg if I select Shortcut to Desktop I get the same Adobe msg when clicking the desktop icon
Regarding TalkTalk,my wife had been on the Helpline and had been thru' the tick box list of questions - it looks,however, as if she'd managed to reverse the LAN and ADSL connections on the Router at at some stage which may have resulted in the loss of the Outbox.When,later,I asked TalkTalk for help they said they hadn't supported OE since last Dec and that I should use their website for mail
TalkTalk did diagnose the intermittent fault as being the Master phone socket and that is now fixed and everything works except the pre 1/8/11 OE Sent Items are inaccessible