PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2011, 09:56
Cloud Bunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay fair enough. Maybe because there are so many people on so many difference deals and contracts it would be helpful to specify.
It is, sadly, no surprise they would seek to "shaft" Brookfield guys as thats the whole point in forcing people onto them when they join the company so it gives them that flexibilty. It's not right and it's not fair.
My comments are purely bourne from experience and that is that I had no leave cancelled, didn't work any harder than usual and of the guys that flew out of the door first, none of them has been "shafted" in any way regarding pay. I am not, Adolf, if you read the post properly referring purely to the experience of myself but also alluding to the experiences of the friends and colleagues I know personally who have left prior to me. Please dont make assumptions based on my character, I am not and never have been one of the "I'm alright Jack" brigade. I am leaving the company for a vastly better opportunity and I would be leaving regardless of how well the company treated all of us as a Pilot group.