PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BCFT (Bournemouth - merged 2011)
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2011, 20:13
Zaid28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear corporate-pilot,

Thank you for the post and for the valuable advise.

I have actually visited CTC, OAA, Cabair and Redair - Blackbush . The initial three mentioned seemed to have an excellent training complex, lectures, spoke to a number of students of whom seem relatively happy with their chosen training school. However OAA and CTC are just incredibly expensive for me. I then decided to visit Redair in Blackbush. However, their aircrafts are quite old, and the training structure is non methodical & comprehensive. They seem to have a very relaxed approach.

I am currently working in the Middle East, and planning to move back to Surrey, England by Xmas 2011, to start by March 2012. I will of course visit BCFT later this month, and hope to meet with current students and to discuss the pros & cons (off campus of course). I am aware of the benefits of CTC and OAA though the prices are just amazingly high. I have also spoken to Emirates training school, however their quoted price is in excess of 100K + expenses + accommodation.

As i mentioned above, I will be traveling back to England later this month and hope to arrange a meeting with BCFT.

In the meantime, thank you so much for you support.