PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2011, 18:57
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real losers here will be the traveling public and ultimately the CX shareholders. I have nothing but contempt and pity for the new hires and the new trainers. If you are a prospective newhire, have you really comprehended the dire situation you will find yourselves in once you have moved to HK. Be under no illusion that you will be living the life of indentured servitude. You will find yourself living a hand to mouth existence with a growing sense of bitterness and despair. You will realise that you accepted a foolish and crippling contract and that you are no better than slave labour. As for the the new trainers. What do you think you are doing? Do you really believe that you are accomplishing anything other than helping undermine your own career salary and benefits? You are truly the 'greater fools'. I will have nothing but contempt for you. At least we will all know your names. Hide your heads in shame please. Don't complain if CX reduces your pay and benefits in the next few years as they manage to start staffing with the D scalers you helped train. How on earth can you be so blind as to not see that you are being played for the 'village idiots' that you are. I hope you choke on your new 'titles'. A line check from you will be a joke. I hope you feel the contempt emanating from everyone of us. How desperate are you to join the training department at this crucial juncture? Pathetic, truly pathetic!