PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun Season 2010-2011-2012
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2011, 17:06
FLy A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the Indians on this topic; Greetings from a fellow citizen!
I took the pain of travelling to the Botswanian Consulate in Delhi (I'm from BLR) with the hope of getting myself a visa valid for more than 30 days with all the necessary paperwork (hotel bookings, bank statements and so on) only to be politely told by the lady in front-desk that I for sure will be wasting my money even applying for the visa!!

Why such treatment to Indians???? Good Question!! but do I know the answer?? Nope! lol... But I'm sure it must have been really dumb stand that the MEA of our beloved country took some years back that puts us Indians in the non-exempted category!! FYI, even Pakistanis are exempted!!

Well then what do we unfortunate souls who spent our parents' entire life savings into becoming an pilot do??? Kill time, wait for all the influential connected chaps to get employed, wait for all those mind boggling a/c orders by the airlines here to materialize and until then keep a low profile avoiding those nagging buds who have completed their studies and aaahhh...dreamm!! about every single minute you spent in a C152 and its likes working towards to your CPL!!!

But for now, Just don't give up!!

P.S: Mods, I do know its not actually about Bots/Nam so do away with this post if you feel so.
To the Grammar conscious, forgive me for any errors.

Thanks.