PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Concorde question
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2011, 11:36
M2dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yawn... For goodness sake let's not nit-pick here . If you'd been THERE Gordon you would know what I meant. I WAS refering to the inner side of the secondary door as it happens, any aircraft engineer would know that. (It is just slightly obvious that the outer skin would be painted you know).
The point here is that it is far better if you leave ANSWERS to technical and operational issues to pilots and enginers that were involved with Concorde development and operation and actually KNOW what happened in service. It can be infuriating to the extreme when people that had absolutely nothing to do with the Concorde operation, their entire repertoire of knowledge being based on reading all about in any publication that they could get their paws on or listening to any old nonsense being spurted about by goodness knows who, try and post replies to queries here as if they have set themselves up as a self-appointed 'Mr Concorde'. (Personally I'm happy and humble enough to admit that's certainly not me. Concorde was always a non stop learning process for me and I have never stopped learning to this very day).
Joining the cut up bits of 202 back together is not in the same universe I'm afraid, as living with the aeroplane day in and day out, year in, year out, as impressive as that feat may be to you.
Lesson ends.

Regards
Dude