PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2011, 06:33
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Again, shows your ignorance and idiocy - that's all. Not all salary packages are known as A/B/C.... But what the hell do you know of international airline ops? Not a damn thing.

But, what's the point? If I said I was on $20k USD a month, you'd offer to do it for $10k. If I was on $15k, you'd try to do it for $7.5k.... I could say "the sun will rise tomorrow" and you'll reply "I'll make it rise for less!!"

I haven't the need or inclination to prove myself to the likes of a desperate & ignorant sell-out. Call me coward? Wow. Interesting take on things. The sell-out calling those who didn't "coward". I've proved myself and do the job, and get paid accordingly. You'll never have that realisation.

But for the record I get approximately 7-8% more base salary than CX B-Scale, tax free. My salary is contracted to rise with min of inflation if that is above the contracted amount. The airline I work for has not in the history that I know of reduced remuneration, only increased it - because that is what they need to do to attract experience.

Nice bed-pal you have: a proven liar. Who's your charactor witness? Bashar al-Assad?? (Look it up).