PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2011, 02:13
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My God it's pathetic.

As mentioned countless times before & even in my previous post I turned the C-Scale offer down (twice). So to idiotically ask whether I'm on B or C Scale is just plain stupid. Read, comprehend..... Load brain before shooting mouth off. All be it the bullets are fired from a spud-gun.

Blood pressure? Nah... You keep trying to assert that. Relaxed & content in my decision & the basis on which I made it. Are the likes of you frustrationg? An embarrassment? The likes of you a good thing for CX & the airline industry as a whole? Yeah, that's annoying & insulting to see how low this industry has sunk, but that's all.

And yet again you state:
Yes, C-scale does have its share in blame for bringing down the training standards
Odd how you again comment from your cheap seats about the standard of training that the check & training Capts provide in the air and the Training Dept does on the ground. True that initial induction sim training for SO's has been cut by 1/3 (or even 50%? anyone care to confirm from 12 to 9 but maybe only 6 sims now?) but you had no knowledge of that. You just shot your mouth off, again. Your first paragraph states you made an error, it should have been just standards, but then in the 3rd paragraph you again mouth off about training standards again. Your argument alone. No one else has mentioned that issue.

Let's face it you would take the job at CX if the zero housing policy was still in place & if the money was halved again: fixation. From your obvious level of research & comprehension abilities demonstrated here & other posts you would've applied to CX not having a clue about the remuneration package. Only that the entry levels requirements were dropped to such a low & pathetic level that it allowed you to apply.