PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2011, 23:04
takata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Alber Ratman
do you mean that flight deck crew indisipline was a factor in your interpretation of what you have read (in your native tounge I would hope?) It wouldn't have been the first accident that ever happened with such an enviroment (the Korean 747 crash at Stansted springs to mind), and it would be the last..
After my first reading (yes, it's my mother tongue), I was quite astonished that a supposed "professional" crew would behave like that in such a critical situation. Good professionnals may use sometime a "relaxed" way of communication, but if the situation would become critical, they should instinctively revert to their discipline of communication.

I'm also quite sure that the CVR transcript was expurgated from many slang forms which should have been added to several sentences heard. PF sounds like a teenager, not a 32 years old fully qualified A330 driver. Captain said almost nothing, or it was cut in report.

BEA also inserted numerous leads (flight related) that, once put together, are showing a very same pattern all along this flight. Going further into this chapter, at this point, would not help the BEA as full cooperation with the company is needed in order to conduct this investigation to its end.