PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dry Eye Syndrome
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2011, 17:44
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Yes, keep looking for a specific cause, but as for drops, don't be fobbed off with some notion you can apply them say, 4 times a day. When things are bad, it's every few minutes.

Some people are not tolerant to hypromellose. I can't use it. But I can use Snotears. A coupe of quid buys a tiny bottle which lasts much longer than you'd think.

The little white and black box on the right has been my friend for years, though once under control, I don't use it for months at a time. To this day, I use a full military gas mask when using an angle grinder on brickwork etc.!

Sno tears Eye drops 10ml

I thought I was going to have to give up working on my house. The pain was extraordinary.

Hypromellose: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing

Cause. Since I love doing building work, I had a long hard think about what to do. I dug around for an old pipette, and hooked it up to a bit of rubber pipe. The professional smooth tip I used to massage around the outlet of the tear gland - while sucking on the pipe. No one believes me, but I noticed an immediate and marked improvement. Not very good science, but who knows?