PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2011, 09:19
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
built4flying83
Did you want my full name and address aswell?
If you want. Fill your boots.
yeah i care, do you care for the first 4 yrs my average salary is 35g AUS / annum, in the last 3 years its gone up to a whopping 42g AUS / annum....well do ya? this aint sitting in a shiny jet either, this is in the slums.
Almost all the pilots here have had to do this before coming here. You want me to cry because you think you have done it tough compared to what most here have done. You don’t know what doing it tough means sunshine.
i am 5 grand off? ill have to check the numbers again, dont think your calcs included the 5-7grand bonus you get a year.
If you want to believe you get 13th month and profit share every year then you are in for a rude shock.
so whats that lets say its 20,000 aus tax, so instead of 110,000 it will be 90,000. still pretty good.
Judging by your kindergarten level maths you will blow the forgivable loan in your first year just trying to live here. I doubt you will budget for you lump sum tax bill in year six judging by your immaturity.
You know what the hardest thing about being a selfish 42 yr old who looks at younger pilots with contempt................ not being one!
Again you make the stupid assumption that I and most other pilots here haven’t done it tough. Your assumption only makes an ass of you.
Hey out of curiosity, what did you say to the A and quite possibly B scalers, when you signed for lesser conditions?
I certainly didn’t go trying to rub their faces in it like you are here.