PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ExWife
Thread: ExWife
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2011, 07:47
AeroAngel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wife Magnets?

Hey guys, just a little tip here; your ego's are getting in the way of your own happiness. So your marriage failed, okay, did you learn anything from that experience? Have you looked yourself in the mirror and asked the tough questions;

- What role did I play in the success or failure of our marriage?

- Did I listen more than I spoke?

- Am I giver or a taker?

I'm guessing the bitter among you not only haven't explored these issues, but you're now sitting there saying; "stupid bitch, who's she think she is?"

Who I am is a pilot's wife. I'm an American. Not an Asian, an American. I love my husband, I put his happiness above my own. I care about his happiness, he cares about mine. We work at our marriage. Yep, there it is ... marriage is work. Nothing good comes easily, you have to work at it. Careers, hobbies, and marriages too. And we do work at ours, just like we work at our careers. We talk things over, we sometimes negotiate our personal priorities and needs, and we each give in for the other sometimes. We make our marriage the priority before everything else and it pays off BIG TIME.

Get over the bitterness and get your ego out of the game. You're missing out on so much. Let the anger and pain go and move on. There really ARE good women out there (lots right here in California!!), not only in Asia!

Last edited by AeroAngel; 4th Aug 2011 at 07:50. Reason: Missed something