PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2011, 05:33
built4flying83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Titan 404
I reckon you are either a liar, ie in one thread you have 3000 hours TT and a few posts further on (see below) you say you have close to 4000 hours TT, or you are a troll posting posts from the third floor.
Did you want my full name and address aswell?
do you care that by accepting this offer you will be helping to push down the T&C of existing CX pilots?
yeah i care, do you care for the first 4 yrs my average salary is 35g AUS / annum, in the last 3 years its gone up to a whopping 42g AUS / annum....well do ya? this aint sitting in a shiny jet either, this is in the slums.

i am 5 grand off? ill have to check the numbers again, dont think your calcs included the 5-7grand bonus you get a year.

Plus you get 110grand aussie forgiveable loan with cathay You"ll also get an extra HK$187000 tax bill on top of your normal tax from the IRD.

You know what the hardest thing about being a liar is? Keeping the story consistant.
so whats that lets say its 20,000 aus tax, so instead of 110,000 it will be 90,000. still pretty good.

You know what the hardest thing about being a selfish 42 yr old who looks at younger pilots with contempt................ not being one!

Hey out of curiosity, what did you say to the A and quite possibly B scalers, when you signed for lesser conditions?