PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates e-mail....it's been awhile
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2011, 21:55
gomets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates e-mail....it's been awhile

Hi all,

Just got an e-mail from Emirates (auto generated). Pretty much wants me to update (it's been awhile since I last updated). And also asks to review the latest hiring minimums.....etc

I got a personal e-mail from a recruiter last year, asking if I had any time in a heavier jet (70 seater or greater). Unfortunately I did not. But the gentleman did respond back saying that if I ever did to let him know.. I thought that was a very professional correspondance for busy HR recruiters! I was impressed with that....

Without going into the Emirates site at the moment. Has there been any changes to their requirements. I went from flying CRJ's to Netjets, to layed off, to now flying King Airs.

Also, as I understood it in the past. Emirates is not very commuter friendly in terms of schedule? Correct? What type of schedule can a line holder somehwat expect... IE: days off between assignments..... Could someone get away with say 10 on and a bunch off?

I'm a bit apprehensive about the schedule. I'm more of a family first, work second type person. I love to fly but it's not what drives me. So I'm not sure any of these overseas opportunities would be a fit for me?

Thanks,

and in the meantime I'll go back through some Emirates threads to refresh my memory