PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2 Years - Still nothing.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2011, 13:21
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I would sign for 50 years but again, they want your money.this profession is reserved only for the nuts who still belive it's still a profession and don't have the courage to accept it."I did a mistake to start aviation, look I am still unemployed and the futur doesn't seem to turn into my advantage". (that s a mature reasoning based on fact and reality like captain Superstorm)

instead we see too many times something like:"hang on,mate, the crisis is at its end, jobs will come and one day cockpit will come to you, don't desperate, we all have been here, just wait your turn, just wait"

(first I am not desperate, I am not waiting that jobs come to me, I go to jobs and I ask for money, i have not been there, I am not like you,...and I am not your mate...!!!)

...and this type of reasoning is stupid, childish, reserved for children with no education.Regrettably too many idiots are in aviation.

My best advice to you : get a proper education like fix cars, dentist,computer, truck driver, taximan, business man, countabilty,...before screwing your life in an unskilled profession like airline pilots where any schmuck can become a pilot in less 2 years when other REAL profesion take 5 to 10 years training.This is why they will never pay you .

see you in 3 years...I bet most pilot will hang themselves.