PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2011, 20:04
Cloud Bunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The first thing you get after giving notice is all leave cancelled, you are worked to the max max and they rob your last pay check as a "fine".
Firstly, Ryanair as an employer have become a joke. Not helped by the ridiculous memos that they throw out every now and then that just show them to be nothing more than a dictatorship dying on its arse. I am one of the 60 working notice and am quite literally counting down the days until I leave such is my despair at what this place has become. Having said that, I still can't stand to see complete bull such as that above printed.
I never had any of my leave cancelled after I handed in my notice, neither has any of my colleagues, I have not worked any harder than would do normally during a summer (60 odd hours in July is not exactly busting my balls) and from the guys that I know that have left (and that is plenty despite the memo) evey single one of them has been paid whay they are owed at the end of their time with the company both basic pay and sector pay for the hours flown during their final month.
By no means am I supporter of anything to do with the place anymore but come on guys lets cut the crap eh?