PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2011, 17:18
grity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
again s 114.

in the time between 2:12 and 2:13 the pitch in the report is between 8deg and -8deg so if you try to fly pitch and power this time was not so bad looking, but it helps nothing he was not flying in this time, he was stalling pitch and power....

if I look at the acceleration longitudenale of this time periode and later than it is very interesting that there is all the time a acceleration longitudenal between -0,05 and -0,15, IMO this mean that you all the time has the feeling that the acceleration press you back in the seat as if the speed is ingreasing

there are two possibilitis to have the feeling of such an acceleration longituenale, you can speed up to the front or you can sit with an backangle, the feeling is the same , this effekt is called one of the somaticgravic illusions (MIMPE and MICROBURST pointed out this earlier) and every flight simulator use this effekt for the simulation of longitudenal acceleratin.....[/FONT]
UC Berkeley Vision Science || Bank's Lab

2 h 11 min 41PF:I have the impression (that we have) the speed
2 h 12 min 07 PF: I have the impression that we have a very high speed,

so the feeling of the PF seems to be all the time he was speeding up.... and has to pull...........

and I am wondering why the acceleration is so constantly with this great changes in pitch? is the pictured pitch with -8deg plausible at 2:12:00 and 2:12:50 ???