PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IGRUA... yep or nope ??? :O
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2011, 15:02
alkatdiaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
word of caution

IGRUA gives only 20Hrs of Total Flying (10Actual + 10 Sim)
wheras to fly Airbus you need 25Hrs min in which not less than 15 Actual and not less than 10hrs on sim

so after passing out you are left with only three airlines
Jetairways---normal competition
Spicejet----no body wants to be there (i'll rather sit home)
AI exp------they are hiring TR'ed ones
AI 777------ ''JOBLESS JOB''

so
no IndiGo
no GoAir
no IA

so the figure is

24.50Lakh + 1.5 Lakh + 5hrs ME wich is approx 1.5 Lakh hence either you pay extra to them or do some majuri elsewhere

if its daimond DA42 then you are fked because you will have no option but to pay extra as this aircraft don't exists in India accept for IGRUA and NFTI...

27 Lakh max

guys this is just to inform you that there are presently more igruans in indigo than NFTI;ns.As far as opportunities are concerned NFTI;ns have only joined INDIGO 1 have joined spicejet and 1 qatar.IGRUANS have joined all existing Airlines of India.Personally I feel both Institutes are equally good and yeh as planeboy said that requirement for flying airbus is 15 hrs actual.I personally know many people from IGRUA flying 320 in NACIL(I) and everybody here knows this.Im just writting this to caution you guys that NFTI called my younger brother telling few months back telling that if you join it you will get 10% discount.Personally I met many guys from NFTI and they have really pleasant personality.But the way Planeboy777 is advertising about NFTI it might be some bad stunt of NFTI so please dont fall into the trap.See for youself.Both institutes are equally good .DeadX17 is absolutely right.kingfisher is hiring guys with 10 hrs multi.