PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airmanship and a few random queries
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2011, 03:35
HomeJames

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ThePaperBoy,

Using your logic, I am surprised you are capable of a rational thought process, let alone discussion.

Ok, next time I disagree with the wife, instead of trying to have a rational discussion (hard at times, I know), how about I just give her a black eye? That will teach her, that "pwecious widdle pwincess".
This argument is so deftly lacking in logic it is laughable. Domestic violence is somehow linked to a lack of airmanship? Smooth one there sport, an attempt to bring an emotive issue like that in, to cloud the arguments further.

Speaking of emotive issues, let's take another look at the things that NIK320 said:

On the ground however the jump pilot was out of his aircraft almost before the prop stopped spinning
Of course he was!

ran across the ramp
I'll bet he did!

opened the ajar door and started laying into him.
Full bottle too I'll bet!

All of which is quite inflammatory language and is only one side of the story.

Lancair actually wants to tell his side of the story but it would seem that none of you want a bar of it. By the sounds of it, the entire fly away group displayed their incredible professionalism and airmanship by parking on NOTAMed out grass. Charming. You guys must be right cos Lancair is a meatbomber and we all know they are dodgy, rule breaking cowboys that eat baby dolphins raw for breakfast.

I will re-iterate that this particular situation looks a great deal like BRUISED PRIDE = INDIGNATION = CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

Lancair,

If you remember their rego, put in a report about them and get a copy of the CTAF tapes. In addition, call up the groundskeeper. I'm sure he'd be happy to send them the bill for any damage caused to the grassed areas. It is only then that they will see that a stern talking to was getting off lightly.

Straight Home and don't spare the horses.