PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Xenophon Private Members Bill - Foreign Crews
Old 2nd Aug 2011, 01:47
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brilliant article from Sandilands.
It certainly appears that the QF/JQ game of smoke n mirrors is not good enough to fool the likes of Senator X. In fact, pretty much everyone can now see through the deflective barriers in place and the buls*it stories peppered with half baked facts and diversionary statements, hence Mr Sandlands accurate and well articulated comments ! If I were Senator X I would be pushing for an additional enquiry probing some of the raised issues in more detail, and investigating any comments, claims, statements or statistics put forward under parliamentary oath that are complete shisen.
It would be unwise for any misleadings or untruths to not therefore be addressed as this will initself simply highlight that Ministers have little or no authority over big business. This would have the effect of further eroding any confidence within Australian aviation safety and the abilities of Government ministers, so there is a lot at stake here.

C'mon Nick, you are half way there, the foreplay was great and I highly commend you for your work to date, it is now time to finish the job.