PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Open Season on Girlfriends!
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2011, 12:17
SASless

Received 553 Likes on 224 Posts
Open Season on Girlfriends!

There are some very hard and fast rules for real helicopter pilots. They are steeped in history, tradition, and the exigencies of our profession. Among those are the very first rule.....Rule One.

That being "Wives are off limits.....Girlfriends are fair game!"

There is one among us who is denial....and I am not talking about a river in Egypt....he is stood in front of a huge billboard and reading only the name of the sign company at the bottom of the sign and not the message in those huge letters about two foot high.

He claims his work is keeping him from doing the right thing.....and making an honest woman out of a stunning lady....full of charm, grace, personality, and downright beautiful in body and spirit. I say this lad is a Dunce, nay.....being a down right idjit about this thing.

He says Fire Season is why he cannot find a diamond offering....flowers....and a soft place to drop to his knees. Silly fellow ignores reality here brothers (and sisters). It is time to force the issue!

If our brother fails to do the right thing in this.....I suggest we all start competing for this Fair Damsels heart and thereby remind him of Rule One.

I have already made my interest known....and was not rejected....rebuffed perhaps but at least it was not an all out rejection of my advances done by means of the social network by which he, she, and I talk. He talks with us here on occasion....so let's engage him first and put him on notice the clock is definitely ticking....and that "meaning to don't pick no cotton" as my Grandma used to say.

The shame is this beautiful lady is far too good for the scoundrel but I do believe in loyalty between those in our profession....but loyalty has its limits.

Now that this is in the open....as I promised with due warning......I want to hear what the rascal in question has to say for himself!