PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action at Flybe?
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2011, 08:53
superdash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of the rantings in this thread are pathetic and I think probably a side effect of the lack of professionalism displayed by the operator on a daily basis especially when dealing with its pilots.

Anyway I have the following info from a reliable source down in EXT:

All 175 after 2012 to go to Flybe Nordic, this is as there is no room for expansion in the uk and the jet simply cant compete with the dash for cost on short secx i.e. SOU - GUR, BHD - GLA etc especially with the low low load factor average 63% (poor compared with almost every other airline)

Flybe UK will maybe get some ATR's with pilots transferred on to this type with a new payscale for any new joiners circa £41k cpt half that for FO. The company has hundreds of applications ready to process to counteract the coming exodus.

Another one which I partly agree with: PBM's to be gotten rid of as they cost alot of money and basically do nothing of any value, they will be replaced with a base administrator i.e. a pregnant crew member

Interesting times ahead I think. Hopefully the YES vote will prevail (my opinion only)