PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2011, 02:32
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ha! ETOPS you plonker! All the while I thought you had changed tact to ignore me! What a sucker!!

And yet again, you're an IDIOT. I did my reading on you and just like whorewhore here I see you also have a failure to COMPREHEND. Find BUT ONE statement from me where I mention you as an iCadet. If you had the intelligence to read you'd see I wrote those like you who ENDORSE it!

For the slower amongst us, from my post ETOPS is referring to:
And you honestly think that there are only a few here who disagree with what you and the others have done to the job at CX, and / or you endorse?
Doing vs endorsing..... Tricky one that, eh? If anything that makes you worse. There you are high and mighty on your pay packet encouraging others to do the same job for around 60% less.

Who's the cock? Read, comprehend, THINK you idiot! Load brain before shooting off mouth. Try it.

Most importantly, get a spine.

And whorewhore, welcome back! I see you like the new name! So much so you've changed your status location from "selling out" to "whorewhore". Great. Are you too ashamed now to strut with that sell-out status? After all it was and is your self proclaimed badge of pride since your first ever post.

Nothing FACTUAL? Odd that neither you, your new found bed-pals ETOPS or Q400 have as yet been able to discredit one thing I have mentioned as anything but FACT. You each choose to play the person rather than the ball. One guy with the intelligence to correct me where I've been wrong is VoiceOfReason. At least this guy offers an intelligence rebuttal via facts, and it was appreciated.

What cracks me up is all the time you spend here as opposed to studying like a man possessed for this iCadet interview. The more you can get suckered into debate here (lose term, more of a comic delivery from you) then the less study you do. Then again, I'm sure I am assuming too much already - the study and research bit, not the selling out.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 1st Aug 2011 at 03:31.