PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2011, 21:41
DozyWannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bearfoil
Now it's alliances and feudal warfare?
May I answer? I assure you it's nothing of the sort, but this is the most recent of many times where you've said you were going to go away, have a break and regroup only to come bouncing back on within 24 hours with a new "lead" to throw into the mix.

You are indeed a valued resource here, and my goal is not to annoy.
You might want to think about that then.

Doze, B787 has neglected a serious flaw in their certification program, and no one notices.
I'm sure Boeing are taking it *very* seriously, which is why the 787 program has been somewhat slower than anticipated since the incident.

Airbus clearly has ignored some critical flaws in their product's performance relative to operator proficiency.

That's called an opinion, and is neither desperate, not personal.
So let me get this straight, you're trying to say that *Airbus* is responsible for the airlines' policies on training and any deficiencies within?

A note to anyone who wants to bring up Ziegler and concierges again - that was a *very long time ago* - please don't! The "race to the bottom" is a corporate disease that affects many more industries than aviation, and automation (and Airbus's role in the advances made within) is a factor, not a culprit.

Last edited by DozyWannabe; 1st Aug 2011 at 00:12. Reason: Spelin and, gramur