PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DERRY/LONDONDERRY
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2011, 17:59
ALPHA ECHO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prehaps you'ld experience less "negativity" if you didn't make so many bold statements that allow you no wriggle room to distance yourself from ( see the corker in post 1903 - 4th July!)

The majority of posters here want the same thing - a Gatwick route, a selection of Domestic routes like Bristol, Leeds, Edinburgh and Newcastle.
They want someone like Flybe or Easyjet to provide competition to Ryanairs stranglehold on the Airport.
They want more summer routes like Malaga and an increase in the amount of Palma services etc etc etc.

Printing speculation by your friend in an Airport 100 miles away and dressing it up as fact won't bring the posters dreams any closer.

I hope your friend is right, I really do. I hope you are posting a "told you so" to me v v soon and we are all bowing to your superior inside knowledge. My ego could just about withstand it if it means the Airport gets the much longed for Gatwick route and Manchester all year around.

unfortunately, I ain't holding my breath. Wanting something and it actually happening are two very different things - especially in Aviation.

AE