PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2011, 14:53
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ETOPS is RIGHT! If you don't like another's point of view you best not to listen to it. It worked for General Custard!

Still you are incapable about answering the simple questions I asked you. Of course! Because you choose to "ignore" those opinions not falling into your shot glass of required knowledge and information.

But at last he did some tiny bit of reading: I do not work for CX. Never said I did and in fact have stated it MANY times.

But do know a lot about CX. See I "researched" before asking any STUPID and IGNORANT questions on a RUMOUR network before and during the time I applied for the DESO job. And if "seeing straight" requires a person to crap on his own colleagues, own self worth and industry as a whole then I'm a blind man in your opinion: and proud to be. Integrity isn't for sale to the lowest bidder. Others' it seems is, only if the price is low enough.

You call me "bitter"? When you see all that you worked for and sacrificed flushed down the toilet for petty & immoral greed by the same airline you chased since day 1 and the jobs go to "txt" typing illiterates and ignorant fools unable to research or study basic information or material about the job they are so "passionate" about, then you may be too. On the other hand, I made my choice and I sleep VERY well at night knowing that I did not detract from the industry I am so passionate about and work so hard in. My choice and that is something I am FAR from bitter about. I don't expect the likes of you to ever understand.

I know what my profession is worth and refused the offer (twice) to join the likes of this race to the bottom. On the other hand the likes of ETOPS and other wannabe's are desperately jumping in head first: ignorant and naive at best. Your life. Your conscience.

"Daddy, how did you get into CX?"
'See son/daughter, they lowered the entry requirements to zero experience and reduced the salary by around 60%. Many previous applicants turned down the offer or stopped applying completely. Therefore the likes of me qualified. I do the same job but for up to 60% less. Be proud of your old man!"

Such pride.....

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 31st Jul 2011 at 15:29.