PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Australia its own Worst Enemy?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2011, 14:06
bob johns

Bob johns

This looks like a good thread.Finally the truth has all the skills of a clairvoint in deducing that I was a One Nation candidate in the late 90s as I use my own name and not a psudenym. Real rocket science mate. Two campaigns in 6 months,Gwydir and Barwon around 23% of the primary vote in each ,scared the **** out of both incumbents, but that ,12843 hrs in steam driven aeroplanes in 5 countries a master grade in many years of competition rifle shooting and 50 buck will buy a carton of piss in the bush where I now live trying to make a quid out of cattle Wasnt going to bad until some f---wit went and blew the live cattle industry up the spout . We quit wheat growing years ago when we decided we could no longer continue to donate 1000 ton of good quality grain to the AWB at .$100 a ton and see it sold in places like Iraq for $1400 US That is why I would like to see a govt in this country that will look to its own people first. I was always.taught as a kid that charity starts at home .Its all very well to look outside to help the less fortunate than we are but we must remember who produces the food and fibre for own domestic consumption because in my own experience ,mate .there aint any good samaratins in Asia

Last edited by bob johns; 31st Jul 2011 at 14:11. Reason: lousi spelen