PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Koreanair A380 tail strike NRT
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2011, 11:06
haejangkuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Godspeed!

B737NG, what can I say? I am frustrated too and most times I also cringed when I hear my fellow countrymen converse in English. I have yet to roll my eyes though when I hear some foreigners in their attempts at making Korean PAs. What we have are what you get; it's sad but I am not Jehovah Who probably can remake the world in another 6 days.

I am making this observation after waiting for people like Whinging Tinny and the host of English language police to pounce on your latest post; thankfully they have not risen to the occasion. I will not certainly take a stab at your admonition about " just one World.... ", maybe just a tad sad. Sure glad you are not doing a runner but making a dignified exit. Mind you, a number of my fellow Koreans would like to do runners too but I think they don't have the " rectal " fortitude to do that. So a few are making honorable, dignified exits like your goodself.

Please do not think I am judgemental about your language; it might have been the oliangju or fortified makgeolli our bad boys introduced to you! If so, cheers!. Like they say in Nihongo, gan pai. Godspeed and fly safe!