PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Air Law Help Needed!
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2011, 19:49
keith williams

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
WILCO.XMG

I am the author of the PPL PERFECTOR.

I have delayed responding to your question because I wanted to do some further research on the current state of the exam papers. On the basis of that research I can assure you that the two QNH and QFE questions in the MET chapter of the book are no longer in the current exam papers. So you will not be caught out by them in your MET exam. But the QNH and QFE questions in the AIR LAW chapter are still in use. QNH gives Altitude. QFE gives height.

2 sheds

I find it rather worrying that the author of the referenced book obviously thinks that the above is an acceptable way of writing multi-choice answers.
Your comment would be valid if I were in the business of inventing the questions for my books, but I am not.

The PPL PERFECTOR contains real questions and answers from the UK JAR PPL Exams. My views on whether or not the questions are well constructed are irrelevant. I simply take the questions and answers and construct explanations for them.

I suspect that WILCO's comment that
the PPL Perfector which may I add is the bible
is a reflection of the fact that the questions and answers in the PPL PERFECTOR are very representative of those that he/she has found in the examinations.