PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 wreckage found
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2011, 02:50
TioPablo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posted by Doze
This is all about how the human brain reacts under pressure and stress, and the truth is that none of us can know how we'll react in a situation that perilous until we're confronted with it.
Humans… Rare entities are those… Aren´t they Doze?
Anyhow… I´m overwhelm with the grace society degrades…
We all degrade in the same graceful way. Economy degrades graceful pulling everybody in its way down, with its poor philosophy and short-minded short-term get it all, get it fast! dogma.
“Graceful degrading systems” and their redundancy have shown that they aren´t able to cope with nature… They all kicked off and gave the “bad trained pilots” the joystick… Very graceful degrade strategy indeed… A mirror of the self made, bad communication and … culture.
Radar catching-up bad weather (way before bad weather becomes an issue), becomes degraded, certainly at the moment an ETOPS ops is going on. Super Cold water? What is that? Satellites monitoring and pitot tubes designed to cope with… What? What was their task? Well, I would say awesome performance in graceful degrade!
Graceful companies and developers all the way down, which keep pilots as slaves afraid to talk?
Just give me a graceful break will you!
Nobody here is against automation and development methinks. Rather we all are seeking for an answer. The answer which came from BEA nevertheless, is more than I´d expected…
I truly hope ALL pilot unions around the world will discuss this event deeply in order to improve aviation to it best.
It isn´t only an AF issue… It seems to me a worldwide policy instead…

I´m thankful to all of you, which during this long passing years, kept their minds sharp and were seeking for an answer. Also thanks to this forum which made it possible!