PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2011, 09:41
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
built4flying83
Blogsey. It is stated in the Terms and conditions Package that you recieve when getting an interview. So yes it is 93,000hk/mnth for FO,
48,000hk/mnth for SO.
Bullsh*t.
SO year 1 = HK$35170
FO year 1 = HK$70165

Jizzmonkey. I've got close to 4000hrs with 2000 hrs twin turbine plus university degree. So no not an idiot. I don't think so anyway haha. I got a good chance I've had more aviation jobs and experience then you by the sounds of things....but getting off topic there.
I wouldn't go wagging willies with most of the DE pilots here. Most would easily have had more experience than you when they joined as DESO's.

Why is 93,000 funniest thing you've heared for FO? it is stated... full stop.
Dont specualte or put your wrong spin on it. it is there black and white.
I would suggest you either have a reading problem or it is you spinning the BS. Those of us here have the COS of service and the numbers you are quoting are wrong. FACT

Prob take 2-3 yrs as SO before being promoted to FO. How is that funny Jizzmonkey?
As has been pointed out current SO's are upgrading in 4 years. How do you come to the conclusion that you would upgrade in 2-3? It the last 15 years upgrades have only been getting longer. When I started it was 18 months. With the introduction of 2 x SO's on all long hall flights the requirement for FO's will only decrease but the requirement for SO's will double. Upgrades will likely blow out to 6-8 years because of this not decrease. Your so called CX friends (I personally don't think you have any) don't know what they are talking about. Most of the aircraft on order are replacements not additions. FACT.

You do realise thought that when you upgrade it is to JFO not FO. Year 1 JFO = HK$53958. Even taking into account the HKPA and HDP your numbers still are wrong.