PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2011, 08:35
built4flying83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blogsey. It is stated in the Terms and conditions Package that you recieve when getting an interview. So yes it is 93,000hk/mnth for FO,
48,000hk/mnth for SO.

Jizzmonkey. I've got close to 4000hrs with 2000 hrs twin turbine plus university degree. So no not an idiot. I don't think so anyway haha. I got a good chance I've had more aviation jobs and experience then you by the sounds of things....but getting off topic there.

Why is 93,000 funniest thing you've heared for FO? it is stated... full stop.
Dont specualte or put your wrong spin on it. it is there black and white.

Prob take 2-3 yrs as SO before being promoted to FO. How is that funny Jizzmonkey? I have friends in Cathay, 4th yr SO, he is in process of getting upgraded. He told me its more than likely it will only take 2 yrs for me due to expansion, which he wasnt too happy about but understands as he is a cool guy haha. Also Talked to 2 Ex cathay veterens, they reckon prob be as low as 18months as SO. So yeah they would have 30,000hrs between then so more likely to listen to them then you.
As previously stated yeah i do have that many hours, thats why im so good at sifting through the BS and listening to the right people.
Grow a brain and get a life? ok buddy that is not really a mature or helpful response. that statement is more of, i dont have anything else to chuck at you so take that...

Dont respond and start going off in tangents and speculations and so forth, just state it how it is in each point form. Not just an essay showing your dodgy attitude and try and include some actual figures if you wish to keep debating.