PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 27th Jul 2011, 21:45
dondino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys,
first of all i've received the confermation fro OAA more than 4 weeks before...
a part that i had my interview 2 days ago...basically they concentrate the interview on the personal ( the same stuff as always:why ryanair,how did you get into flyng, how is gonna pay your TRecc ecc) and the tecnical was pretty relaxed (they asked me few mass and balance questions) the sim assesment was pretty easy...took off from rwy 27 in liverpool, wlc 2t dep and once over the vor some aerial jobs to see the basic ifr, than the procedure for an ils ndb n the same rwy....
it was good and pretty easy as well....
just a note...the hr guy seems to be a fun guy...he cames with few jokes ecc but once inside the room he resulted as a bored guy and he seems to be pretty faraway from the room inside his mind,the aer lingus captain were very gentle....on of those as the hr guy seems to be a funny guy...but he gave me the sensation of an asshole...where as the otherone was really a nice guy outside the assesment and inside as well....
hope to be usefull as i can....if you need further information do not hesitate to contact me!
hope all the best to everyone is going to fr selection in next weeks!!
cheers