PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fallacy or Fact - Qantas International losses
Old 27th Jul 2011, 11:28
Crusty Demon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Careful people. Touchy subject at the moment and the big Q are ready to hang anyone they can who touches the QF/JQ accountancy subject. Ask people who have done EP's recently. It seems they are scared of too many questions being asked.

C'mon, us idiots are paid to fly (and maintain) the planes, not question management ethics.

It seems there is pressure mounting from a few angles. As a shareholder, I exercised my right to make a complaint to ASIC. It appears I am not the only one. I was informed that laws and precedents of recent times have made directors and managers subject to more liability if accusations are proven. The impression I got (implied without details) was that I was not the only complainant against this company.

By the way, anyone been reading about the implications of the new laws with regards to Shareholders voting on directors remuneration? Do a search and get educated, surely enough QF staff have shares to kick a goal on this one. It will take until late next year, but the posts have moved (in our favour), if we vote as a group against them.