PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2011, 08:18
jcjeant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hi,

My understanding of the Friday BEA report is that it will be an interim report that will provide (almost) full presentation of the raw data, and early factual conclusions.
I expect they will then kick the can around for a year or so in the process of writing the final report and trying to make sense of that which is presently illogical data from their analysis. Is this a realistic assessment? If so, there will be plenty to chat about and analyze for the next year.
Indeed .. there will certainly be a matter for debate that I hope it will be contradictory and impartial.
For my part I'm not expecting much more of this new interim report ...
Nothing more than we already know .. according to the 2 other reports and the last note of the BEA
More .. I'm not 100% sure of the integrity and independence of BEA from the other actors implicated ...
How to be confident in an organization whose members are at the origin of repeated leaks to the benefit of the press
How can you trust when you know that the parent organization of BEA (the French state) gives the findings of an investigation not even finished (Secretary Ministry of Transport Mariani which states that pilots are responsible for 95%)