PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2011, 12:46
slotsdown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go again!

How long is it going to take the senior blokes to realise that NO MATTER how hard you tell us your facts about how bad the CDS is it won't stop us.

Everyday you guys (the current CX crew) are constantly being bombarded with Q & As about this course.

Bottom line, we are here to stay and you better accept it!

To one specific pilot who is glad that he is retiring; "bon voyage"
Your negative information will most greatly be forgotten.

One more thing. How do you tell a child who lives in a 3rd World country, with no financial aid; has no access to the internet; doesn't have a Mcdonalds or well run grocery store where he can seek employment and try to pay for his/her training(something that some of us have tried but realised that it will take all eternity to fund our own licenses by working at Mcdonalds or some piece job. Learning to be a pilot is DAMN expensive in Europe and most flying clubs offer only PPL, which doesn't give you employment oppotunities) that Cathay Cadet is bad?

Don't tell me because I live in a more economically developed country I will find a way. BECAUSE I haven't, most of us who live in MEDCs have tried everything and have failed. What more a person who lives in a 3rd world country, are you going to tell them to bugger off, if given the opportunity.

They might be better opportunities for us who live in MEDCS, but what about those in a 3rd world country?