PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON - 6
Thread: LUTON - 6
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:18
jpthomas72

Oddities with MK bus

Am wondering if folks at LTN are aware of this: There seem to be odd things happening with the MK bus (Virgin shuttle VT99), last time I've booked it online from Brum to 'Luton Airport [Bus] LUA', but only got a ticket to 'Luton Bus MK' when retrieving it from the machine. One driver actually charged me the 2.50 GBP from Luton Airport Parkway station to the terminal, the other forgave me (we were a bit late). But now I've spotted that you can't book this route anymore, the destination 'Luton Airport [Bus]' is gone even from nationalrail.co.uk for September. So are they changing this sometime soon ? You can still get Luton via MK tickets. Am glad to report LTN immigration last time (19:30 on a Tue) went much smoother, this time EZY had their 'traditional' delay at SXF. Off-topic: SXF terminal is now really struggling with the crowds esp the departure lounge. 7.8 million passengers is too much. So BER is coming right on-time ! I hope BER's 'cheap wing' (north pier) will have the same friendly staff as SXF though.