PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avionco (khartoum-kabul)
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2011, 22:27
flyingjfa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not normal

OK good. I am glad this is not the norm. I too think something is going on and they are just not being truthful as to the delay. Either that or one of the business partners is slow at getting around to review the contract, which i can understand if that is the case, having been in business with a slow business partner before!

Most recent information I received on Avionco was on another web board, which i think was airline pilot forum, and it said Avionco had been paying their pilots "like clockwork". If I get screwed out of the last month, so be it, I will just get a lawyer on that. I am more concerned with getting paid for the other 5 (or 11 months). The contract is of utmost importance, and I trust we will not be encouraged to sign it expeditiously without properly reviewing it. Such is often the case when people stall at getting things out, they want us to make up for their lost time. Here it is 630 eastern, and still, no contract. I am not suprised at all.

Thanks for the heads up on the shots and the lack of available payment options. I'll make sure to take care of that.