PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IGRUA... yep or nope ??? :O
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2011, 08:21
echo.mike.india

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Igrua or nfti

I have been following this pprune since last 2 years.
And cant let anyone say anything about igrua because they dont know the reality (or they dont want to face the reality).
Igrua is one of the best training schools in this world.
I am from igrua. And training period is average 20 months.
Air india came for campus placements in october 2008 selected about 20-30 pilots. After that air india campus took place in august 2010. Selected 62 out of 80 pilots and gave all 62 offer letters (http://www.igrua.gov.in/ail_appointments.pdf) ..joining 25 th july 2011...that means except for 18 pilots who passed out from igrua till august 2010 are placed in air india..and since then another 30-40 pilots passed out till now..they surely have a better chance for recruitment due to igruas brand name...
But i am sure in the coming days there wont be 100% placement at igrua..but you will have a better chance of recruitment.
As far as nfti gondia is concerned....i dont know what to say...
I will tell you two facts about nfti

1) nfti is canvassing that indigo had campus placements at gondia..but the truth is that nfti pilots got through cae test conducted every month and not that indigo specifically came to nfti..

2) i have heard that some students were in a dilemma to join nfti and igrua...they secured their admission in nfti and gave igruas entrance test...guess what ....all of them failed igruas entrance test....its like nfti told igrua to fail them so that they dont go to igrua ..

This shows which is the best akademi in india...