PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2011, 03:44
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gotta say whorewhore, VERY funny. At last you've developed a sense of humour.

But are my parents proud? They say so.

And yours?

"Whorewhore, why are you applying to CX?"
"Well mumsie, father.... Since CX doesn't see the need for experience, qualifications of knowledge anymore I am eligible to interview."
"Really? And is this a good thing for international airline standards & safety?"
"Mumsie, father, this does not concern me."
"And the salary?"
"Well, I'm undercutting the market by as much as 60% over a potential career. I don't care about the well being of the industry as a whole. I'm just looking out for myself and screw everyone else. Well, at least that's what I've told everyone on that pprune forum! I proudly tell all I'm a sell-out and even display it on my public profile."
"That's our son! A true selfish, ignorant sell-out!! We are so proud!!"

Or, xx amount of years later:
"Dad, what's the difference between right and wrong?"
"Well son/daughter.... You see if something is difficult or can be thought of as 'too hard' then it is more likely wrong. If there is a cheaper and nastier way to do something then it will be the right way. Under no circumstances defend standards when you can actively lower them in a deliberate and self serving manner. This is the entire and soul reason I was even able to apply for a job. After all, I'm raising you to be a sell-out like your dear old dad here. Sell-out your colleagues and industry if that is what it takes."