PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 wreckage found
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2011, 01:29
bearfoil

Remember the Captain (PF) of Q32 describing "explosions" in #2? Bad form, we were told they were to be called "bursts". Is he less a Captain?

I haven't a clue if this Captain (wired) is a Captain, or Jimmy Hoffa. He sounds legit, but then "they" would want him to act that way?

Wired's theory is spit simple that of The Shadow, who hung around a bit like Captain Burkill on BA038. Are they the same "Captain"? I'd say no, there are perhaps six main theories and several sub theories that sound one to the next acceptable.

Bad weather, a fact. (Watch someone demand a definition of "bad").
Iffy Pitot Probes, a fact. (Hollywood couldn't make this up.)
Night time. (Demonstrable, and no Horizon? just a guess).
UAS. Not a fact, but most likely? It has its own name, so it must be important, but not important enough to qualify Thales for an AD. (Fact).
No speeds to speak of, and PF caught the a/c as a bit of a surprise, (thought to be a fact). He moved the stick, contra the suggested procedure offered by PJ2, whose input here is the Gold Standard.
An absurd and deadly climb of 3000 feet ending in a relatively (almost) recovered airframe, but instead she squats down and does the mush for seven miles.

This is all pretty true, I think. I am told the Judge has sequestered all evidence produced by BEA; it is simply not going to be produced. (Rumor)

Sounds unlike a group whose goal is the TRUTH, and SAFETY. It can't be important, or they would make it public, or order some procedural hoorahs, yes! So, no worries, nothing to see.