PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2011, 12:24
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whorewhore: remind everyone? No. People ask me questions regarding the reasoning for my beliefs & I answer them. If that has been repeated a few (many?!) times then it shows more of the asker's failure to research more than my reasoning to answer.

And you'll see that those I have an issue with are precisely the likes of YOU who openly state screw the standards, screw the ramifications, screw what this will do to the airline or industry.... It's all about ME and thank Christ for lowering of standards otherwise you wouldn't stand a chance.

And find BUT ONE post of mine claiming to be better than anyone else. What I'll staunchly defend is the lowering of the profession & attitude that it's OK & the despicable attitude defending this trend. This bull$hit took away all that i worked for & went through to achieve. Worse still, those who see it as a great "opportunity".

Self proclaimed sell-outs like whorewhore can only apply due m'ment's methodology of bastardising the HK RDO. Ooops! Yet another issue the AOA was sucker punched on.

Flaps.... The latest AOA update clearly states the problems of recruiting appropriately qualified & experienced pilots owing to this C Scale & HKPLA. You should pay more attention to the meetings you attend on your day off. Then again, why would you care? YOUR package is OK!! So screw the legacy or responsibility for the future. As a card waving member you seem to stand for little other than self preservation.

Look, if you want a debate with FACTS that can condratict my opinions & research then do so. Some have & I appreciate it. But the mere mention of the HK RDO leaves sell-outs like whorewhore be-dazzled...All the while being the methodology CX used & reason the likes of whorewhore are able to even apply.

And tbe AOA's stance? Caught napping & toothless. Again.

Flaps: there's another thread for this discussion. Already one of your colleagues has commented. But true to form, pretend it doesn't exist, ignore & place head in sand. Looking forward to another AOA update telling us the sky is blue.

Just saw your support of whorewhore. Perfect. Sums it up well. A self proclaimed sell-out support by an AOA flag waver. One who stands for nothing & the other who supports the downturn in T&C's via spineless inaction. Decide if you can who is who.