PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2011, 11:37
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys need to take a chill pill.
Maybe Wall Street is more to your liking.
Conspiracy theorists maybe?
Wall Street - No chance. They are a major part of the current problem, the sooner the whole system collapses in some ways the better, most of those grubby bankers will become part of history.

Chill pill - Very chilled actually. No large wads of worthless bank notes sitting in my vault. When cash is dead I will be doing just fine.

Conspiracy theorist - No chance. Conspiracies like Roswell, 911 blah blah are not my poison. Conspiracies are normally either unproven, or have no proof/real evidence attached.
Was GFC 2008 a conspiracy ? Impossible.
Look at the current economic woes globally, countries are going bankrupt. By August 2 the USA will either default on its debt immediately or raise their debt ceiling which will only delay the inevitable bankrupcy by a couple of years. As was stated earlier they are raiding foreign countries and seizing billions to prop up their own problems back at home. NASA has come to a virtual stop and troops are being recalled from war. Why ? Simple, the USA cant afford it any more. THEY ARE BROKE. This is hard evidence, not a conspiracy. Read/watch the news every day. Even Obama was on the box tonight pleading with Congress to come to the table. Desperate times and desperate measures.

I still cannot believe that people have their heads in the sand and actually believe that everything is ok ?? Now that is scary.