PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2011, 02:09
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't "hate" wannabes at all. Once upon a time I was in those shoes & to a large extent I still am. Any pilot who thinks he or she has completely made it & doesn't need to keep working is kidding themselves.

What I do hate is the attitude & reasoning for some decisions. Also, if you read previous posts you'll see I've had some informative discussions.

Lastly, almost all questions asked have been asked & answered ad nausea but too many of you are too damn lazy as to read the 150+ pages, and yet rant about a "passion & commitment".

Let's have a friendly wager? Let's see if here or the other thread within the next 5 pages someone asks:
1) how long does it take for CX to reply to my application;
2) does anyone know how soon they can get a basing;
3) how do you log on to submit or edit the application;
4) which aircraft (engines & other specs) & destinations do CX use & fly to;
5) which fleet would be the best to be on?

Again, the vast majority of wannabes here ignore & belittle the FACTUAL reports & opinions from those with direct & irrefutable experiences in the exact airline & career they seek information about.

Tupps: you're yet another ignorant fool who asks questions yet hasn't the balls to hear the answer YOU requested. You asked me question. You received an answer. Now I have to grow up because the answer didn't suit you? Yeah, that makes sense.