PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2011, 23:51
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whorewhore:

Which part of my post indicated ANYTHING contrary to the fact I did interview, was successful & did turn the offer down - twice? Or yet again is your idiocy so paramount that once again you fail to "comprehend"?

And my displeasure at CX? Since when does CX represent an industry wide dislike?? I'm very passionate about my career & still love walking down the airbridge to go to work. It's a joy that you'll NEVER comprehend because you'll not have earned the right to do so. You'll only fill a seat because perhaps you are the cheapest option: nothing more, nothing less (even though you're yet to pass an interview). And what's better I'll never fly with the likes of you who see the degredation of the job as an "opportunity". I know, I know whorewhore that when an inexperienced & naive ignorant sell-out sees CX as the only job in the world that it is all encompassing. Once again it shows your stupidity.

My present job pays better than the CX FO salary but I looked at the job LONG TERM & from there the job used to be LONG TERM better. Small loss in the short term for long term gain. Now that just isn't true. But shiny jet syndrome sell-outs like you are incapable of seeing a LONG TERM picture.