PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyNiki salary
Thread: FlyNiki salary
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2011, 18:41
bairni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

hey benole, have a closer look at the payment details published on pilotjobsnetwork. 1631€ is the basic salary, you will get aditional duty pay for every hour flown:

1-70hrs: E 16,31
71-90hrs: E 32,63
91hrs+: E 65,25

in summer months you will end up with around 3500€ before taxes. also note that you will get the basic salary 14 times a year (12 times + [urlaubsgeld & weihnachtsgeld -> very low taxes])

Do you have a car? You'll be able to rent one of those Niki Smarts or Minis for around 100€/month inkl. insurance.
Aditionally there is the posibility to get standby tickets with Air Berlin.

I just wonder if you have applied within the last week? was there any response from flyniki?

I'm flying for another austrian carrier (~1000TT in my Logbook) and I've sent my CV last week ... well the salary (especially for new FOs) isn't that great, but it would be a chance to go back to the city I was born (and where my girlfiriend lives )

let's cross our fingers

PS: please keep me up to date if you should get any response from vienna, as they are mainly taking 200h guys fresh from the school. I think with my 1000h airline operation I'm way too experienced

Last edited by bairni; 22nd Jul 2011 at 19:02.